Saturday, September 10, 2022

A Visit to a Universe!

 


A Visit to a Universe!

The Many Corners of Beauty

 An open field, a wide sea, and a high sky make me feel like I am part of a universe, but my personal space where I can breathe beauty is my true universe!

Leonardo da Vinci once stated, “An artist's studio should be a small space because small rooms discipline the mind and large ones distract it”. Therefore, I love being in my small studio because it is the perfect space for inspiration and creation.

Welcome to atelier a, where my art gives me joy and promotes a positive mood. In my private studio where I am capable of reshaping both my inside and outside worlds through art, I am the lord of my destiny.

However, I am not here to fix the world but to enjoy it while diving away from the daily discomfort into calm music and radiant, saturated colors.

Although my studio looks like a war zone, I love my studio like a bird loves her own nest.

 www.AmerFatuhiArt.com

PS. In the hallway between the main door and my studio, you can enjoy some of the artworks that I created before the Logogramism period.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment