Thursday, December 7, 2023

I Stand with Israel

 


I Stand with Israel … I stand with Jews Worldwide 

עם ישראל חי

Shalom w Ahava

There’s been a shocking increase in antisemitism in the United States and around the world in the aftermath of October 7th. Any normal person who respects humanity must call out antisemitism, extremism, and hate. On October 7th, 2023, Hamas terrorists attacked Israel, killing at least 1,200 people, raping, burning, and beheading innocent Israelis, as well as kidnapping over 240 babies, children, young females, and other civilians, including Holocaust survivors into Gaza. 

As a visual artist and poet, I strongly condemn antisemitism and any kind of hate speech or act against natives and minorities. Therefore, I 100% stand with Israel and the Jewish people worldwide. I also demand the release of the innocent kidnapped civilians and to bring them home now!

A’m Yisrael Chai

 

Amer Hanna Fatuhi, Ph.D.

Visual Artist & Poet

www.JewsofBabylon-Book.com


No comments:

Post a Comment